After submitting your college applications:
1. You will receive email communication from each campus acknowleging they received your application and information to create student portal accounts.
2 Check your student portal and student email accounts for each campus on a regularly; make sure to check your 'To-Do' lists and "Holds' for any missing items
3. February-March: Some colleges will send admissions decisions as early as December, but the majority will send out decisions.
4. March-April: Schools will send out financial aid award packages, if any.
5. April-May: If you plan to live on campus, submit housing application and deposit- check each campus for deadline
6 May 1st- Submit Intent to register (SIR)!- Check any enrollment deposit requirements or fee waiver availability
7. April-July: Sign-up for New Student Orientation. Make sure to check the deadline for the school you plan to attend.
8. June-August: Attend New Student Orientation. (When you sign up for new student orientation you will select a day to attend.)
9 May-July: Submit FINAL transcripts and test scores, if any, to the school you will be attending- check with your campus for actual deadline
10. August-September: Start fall semester at your school!